Friday, November 7, 2008

Unexpected Blessings

It is amazing how God supplies our needs - even when they are needs for pictures of our daughter across the world from us. I joined a couple of Yahoo groups for folks adopting from China and I have received many more pictures of our little Hannah than I ever dreamed. We have pictures from her babyhood all the way to the present. We were even sent a little video of her from this summer.

A wonderful family who had adopted from the Gaoming orphanage a few years ago returns from time to time as a mission. The father was drawn to our Hannah on his last trip and asked several questions about her and took a few minutes of video of her. Their family is thinking about adopting a girl around her age in another year and so she just captured his attention. They told me that they had been praying that she would find her family soon since they wouldn't be ready to adopt soon enough for her. Isn't that awesome? A family we never knew was praying for our daughter that we didn't know yet to be united with us! His ways are higher than our ways and His thoughts higher than our thoughts.

I'm going to post as many of the photos and video as I can fit on the site.

3 comments:

Michele and Dan said...

She's beautiful! We're so excited for you guys!!
Michele and Dan

Jen Thompson said...

I love the photos you added! She is the cutest!!!
Jen

Molly said...

Hi Tiffany,
I found out about Hannah through the church newsletter...yes, we still receive it! What a touching story about "unexpected blessings". The Lord is so good!
Blessings,
Molly