Tuesday, January 27, 2009

DTC 1/30/09

That means Dossier to China on 1/30/09. Our dossier is finally complete and will be sent to China this Friday. I'm glad to get over that hurdle and move on to the next. Hold on, Hannah, we're coming!

4 comments:

Jen Thompson said...

Yahoo!!! You can now join me in list making, home projects, learning some Chinese, starting to get stuff together to pack, and praying for contentment as we wait for China to process our paperwork. We are happy that you are right with us in the process! It is so exciting.
jen

Michele and Dan said...

Congrats!!! We are looking forward to finding out your LID!! How exciting!
:0) Michele

Natalie said...

Keep us updated! I can't wait until you're holding your sweet Hannah!!

Clay Callaway said...

I am so GLAD I found out about the blogs yall are doing!!! We are rejoicing for "your" Hannah!! We love and appreciate YALL!