An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet,regardless of time, place, or circumstance.The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break. An ancient Chinese belief
Our Red Thread: Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. For He chose us in Him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in His sight. In love He predestined us to be adopted as His sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with His pleasure and will -- to the praise of His glorious grace, which He has freely given us in the One He loves. Ephesians 1:5-6
Hi Tiffany. I have known that you have been for visit's. I also have been to your blog but it seems like I have such little time on the computer.
I am happy to see those passports. God is in control! Did I ever tell you that I lost Don's passport before we left to China??? LOL I did finally find it but not until after we rushed to get him a new one. Hugs my friend. ♥ Natalie
Oh SO totally relate! I lost my passport but alas, I had to reapply. As a person of color (Korean,) the loss of a passport is much more significant. I am (still) not assumed to be American, but a foreigner. I have no birth certificate because Korea doesn't do those. So, a passport is my ready reference that I am indeed of US citizenry.
I also wanted to say how much i appreciated your comment on Rich MOMents about naming our children. As a Christian and an AP, I loved reading about someone else who is keenly aware of our adoption into the Kingdom. I wonder though what you think about the question that the post asks; that is, the affect a name change might have on our babies who are going through so much change, and potentially traumatized.
You can email me at grace o k at comcast dot net. I'd love for you to visit my blog, too.
Seeking to love my family with the love that Christ has shown to me; Wife of a hard-working and loving man;
Mother of 2 daughters (Lauren and Hannah) and 2 sons (Andrew and Gabriel)
4 comments:
Woo-hoo!!! God is good!
Michele
Praise the Lord! Such a relief!
Hi Tiffany. I have known that you have been for visit's. I also have been to your blog but it seems like I have such little time on the computer.
I am happy to see those passports. God is in control!
Did I ever tell you that I lost Don's passport before we left to China??? LOL
I did finally find it but not until after we rushed to get him a new one.
Hugs my friend.
♥
Natalie
Oh SO totally relate! I lost my passport but alas, I had to reapply. As a person of color (Korean,) the loss of a passport is much more significant. I am (still) not assumed to be American, but a foreigner. I have no birth certificate because Korea doesn't do those. So, a passport is my ready reference that I am indeed of US citizenry.
I also wanted to say how much i appreciated your comment on Rich MOMents about naming our children. As a Christian and an AP, I loved reading about someone else who is keenly aware of our adoption into the Kingdom. I wonder though what you think about the question that the post asks; that is, the affect a name change might have on our babies who are going through so much change, and potentially traumatized.
You can email me at grace o k at comcast dot net. I'd love for you to visit my blog, too.
Post a Comment