We just got an email that our TA (travel approval) has arrived. We'll have travel dates confirmed later this week but we might travel around August 28. I can't tell you the relief that came over me when I got that email. Thank you, God, for carrying us this far; I know you will carry us the rest of the way.
Today is Gabe's 3rd birthday, and what a great day it has been. Gabe received lots of love, a cake, new toys, and we all got 2 new photos, a TA, and a video of Hannah.
I'll post more news as I know it. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She's definitely one of ours; that blankie obsession is unmistakable!!!!!! Oh so good to see her--- looking forward to seeing her face to face!
YEAH!!! So excited for you guys. It is an amazing journey! Can't wait to see little miss Hannah in your arms. We will be praying for you all.
I for one cannot wait!! I can totally tell the excitement in your writing. I know that sometimes it's been hard for me to follow your blog but I am sure getting excited to follow you guys to China!!
Post a Comment