Just a quick post to let everyone know that I had a good day. The new medicine that I'm on seems to be working. I'm nauseous in the morning and jittery all day (sounds like my bedrests during pregnancy) but I finally feel like I am in my right mind. And, no, I am not pregnant! Wouldn't that just be the kicker?! I can't even fathom it right now. My mother and grandfather arrived today to stay and help me for the next week. I have been held up by so many dear friends who are physically here helping through each day and those who are far away praying fervently for me. Thank you so much. I think I am seeing a light at the end of this tunnel.
The great thing about being in my right mind is that I am able to be more compassionate and loving towards Hannah. I am starting to see her in a new way, and I am so thankful that God is answering all these prayers of mine. Keep praying for all the kids. Each one of them has had their own personal struggles and act them out differently. I know that God will strengthen our family as a result of this journey. Just like building physical muscles, though, sometimes it hurts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment