Thursday, September 3, 2009

Amazing postscript to today's post

Just a quick PS on my previous post.  We went to bed around 8:00 p.m.  I took Hannah in to bed with me, she wrapped her arms around my neck and fell asleep across my body in minutes.  Not a wimper, not a peep.  I just wriggled out from underneath her to write this little note.  Eric whispered, “Amazing,” as she was falling asleep.  I had been praying that Jesus would drive out the fear in her heart.  Perfect love casts out all fear.  He is doing a work in her already.

 

Pray for us.  Tomorrow is Hannah’s Visa medical exam.  It will not be fun.  She has to get several shots and the TB skin test.  Pray that we will not lose ground with her due to this stressful day.  Also pray that her skin test ends up negative.  Otherwise, she will need a chest x ray later in our trip to rule out TB.  Many of you know what a big deal the TB testing has turned into with a couple of families having to leave their newly adopted children in China for TB treatment.  Oh, I pray that is not in our future, but we trust that God is working in all things.

 

Good night – back to bedJ

1 comment:

Natalie said...

OH Tiffany! Praise be to God. You are holding your little Hannah.
I have been so busy this summer and it's very difficult to catch up.

I love how you describe how your sweet pea fell asleep. I will be praying that everything goes wonderfully with the TB testing and cannot wait to read more.

Natalie