Friday, September 4, 2009

Other pics

Not sure if I’ll get the order right, but here are brief descriptions of these pics:

 

Hannah with her new doll

Mom holding Hannah in the street during one of her tantrums

The market across the river – bunches of dried snakes – eew!

How Mom got Hannah to take her first nap – now we can lie down in bed

Wedding models everywhere – There is a big photography studio near our hotel, and there are models taking pictures every day, all the time.  Kind of funny.

1 comment:

withgratefulhearts said...

Hi, I hope you remember me. You and I spoke on the street in Guangzhou the other day in front of a little shop. We spoke about being Christians and about our girls and about how desperately we missed our kids at home. We got home last night and when our plane touched the runway at home I started to cry and cried through hugging my kids and all my family and guess what, YOU WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING REALLY SOON. I wanted to write you because if you think no one understands how it makes you feel being away from your little ones for so long...I just wanted to tell you that...I know! And I will be praying for you. You'll be home soon. It felt like forever for us, but today was a beautiful day home. It won't be long. ***Just wait till you see how soft your bed feels when you get home :)
I don't remember your first name. I looked for it on the blog, but am not finding it. I did see, however, that you are a homeschool mom....ME TOO !
Cherie Steele
withgratefulhearts.blogspot.com
cherie542@atlanticbb.net